Modern device combines between radar imaging system and electromagnetic system , discovers all kinds of metals and it is characterized to depths of up to 3 meters
Country of Origin:Greece
Maximum depth:3 m
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- User manual
• The probe can only be kept moving easily on flat ground but with difficulty on uneven ground.
• Motion forces the operator to search faster and often miss the deep weak signals.
• Also it is difficult to pinpoint the exact target centre.
• MAGNASMART magnetometer locates at any speed. Sweeping the MAGNASMART probe fast or even holding it motionless above the target will not cause the signal to fade. Pinpoint is instant. Suitable for searching through rocks, bushes, trees, etcMAGNASMART is data logger ready: Connects to ICON DATA real time magnetometer & metal detector data logger. Using ICON DATA logger, scan the field at normal pace. 2D & 3D maps are generated on a tablet PC or laptop in real time. No need to upload data later to a PC. Data logger is useful to determine target size, shape and depth.Detachable “twist to lock” probe: Locks instantly to MAGNASMART magnetometer. Easy to transport and store
More depth: Compare MAGNASMART against magnetometers costing up to 4 times the price
Automatic operation easier than ever: With minimum controls MAGNASMART can be used by anybody, anywhere!. Only one knob to set the sensitivity range. Set HIGH for metal free zones away from concrete bars, fences, for deep detection of voids – tunnels, foundations, ferrous relics and treasure hunting in the fields. Set it LOW to locate surface targets like shallow buried manhole covers, pipes and when working near fences in urban areas.
Auto ground balance: Ignores magnetic stones and minerals. After power on, hold MAGNASMART magnetometer motionless for few seconds to automatically setup the ground type.
“VCO” audio target recognition: Optimized for target hunting at depth. A precise “ticking sound” announces those deep weak targets. The audio tone gradually rises in frequency as the signal becomes stronger, for accurate pinpoint.
• 9 volt battery holder plus input for external 12 V battery pack
• Extends operation up to 25 hours
• Color LCD
• Displays a graphic meter for signal intensity and target numerical values, plus battery check
MAGNASMART MAGNETOMETER APPLICATIONS
• User adjustable sensitivity to adapt for any magnetometer application, utility, archaeology and treasure hunting
LOW SENSITIVITY: Ideal for industrial, utility & pipe location. To find shallow buried iron pipes, manhole covers, ferrous targets in urban areas, even near fences, parked automobiles and concrete bars.
HIGH SENSITIVITY: Archaeology applications to detect ceramics, landfills, voids, tombs, tunnels, foundations, ancient ditches, pits, dug ground. Military application, weapons, army bunkers and bombs at depth, unexploded ordnance survey ( UXO ), landmines. Treasure hunting, to locate ferrous relics.