This device is considered a qualitative leap in the world of gold mining and the best sound system in the world, get the original now.
Maximum depth:1.5 m
Targets:Gold and metal
Electromagnatic sound system
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- User manual
Find Gold up to 40% deeper!
• When compared to the average performance of the GPX 5000 in testing environments. Actual performance depends on prevailing conditions
To quote the inventor of the technology behind the GPZ 7000:
• “This revolutionary new ZVT technology far surpasses GPX detectors for detecting deep large nuggets AND finding gold at any depth. • The GPZ 7000 will open up the gold fields again” – Bruce Candy, GPZ inventor
• Please allow me to make a simple translation:
• If you are a serious prospector, you need this detector!
• So what type of detector is it? Is it a VLF type detector? Nope. Is it a Pulse Induction type detector? Nope, not that either. This is all new technology called ZVT or Zero Voltage Transmission.
• A quantum leap in gold performance with breakthrough new technology from Bruce Candy. ZVT technology goes to the NEXT LEVEL for all serious gold prospectors, providing substantially improved depth. No longer will you be limited to using either sine wave continuous VLF transmission detectors, that struggle in mineralised ground, or square wave PI transmission detectors, that can be insensitive to varying gold sizes and compositions.
• ZVT (Zero Voltage Transmission) creates ultra‑constant high-power opposite polarity magnetic fields, increasing gold sensitivity. This innovative technology detects gold nuggets at extreme depths.
• Super‑D The Super‑D smart coil consists of a central transmit winding and two outer receive windings. This configuration greatly decreases interference from magnetic soils, reducing ground noise.
Ultra High Performance:
• take a look at these performance features built into the new GPZ7000:
• Extreme Gold Depth. So how deep can you go? Well, up to 40% deeper than the GPX series. Old gold fields are new again, thanks to the revolutionary new ZVT technology. Minelab takes you much deeper than ever before!
• Maximum Gold Sensitivity. The incredible sensitivity of the GPZ 7000 with the Super‑D coil gives you the ultimate advantage in the field. Find gold others have missed, from sub‑gram gold through to those elusive ‘retirement nuggets’ still out there.
• Precision Ground Balance. Most gold is buried in the mineralized ‘difficult’ ground that many detectors can’t cope with. The GPZ 7000 accurately ‘balances’ and automatically ‘tracks’ to even the most severe ground conditions, with ease.
• Enhanced Noise Immunity. The outstanding noise immunity of the GPZ 7000 enables very smooth and quiet detecting. With 256 Noise Cancel channels, the GPZ 7000 picks up less atmospheric noise. Listen to the gold, not the noise interference!
Very Versatile Detecting:
• In addition to the performance side of the new detector, Minelab has also added features that make it both easier to use and more user friendly than its GPX 5000 predecesor.
• Simple Menu System. The easy-to-use Menu Pages group similar functions together under Detect and Map sections, with all settings quickly accessible. Use the Guide sequences to get started. You don’t need to be an expert to find gold!
• Wireless Audio Freedom. Detect without your headphones attached to the detector. With the WM12 Wireless Module you have the choice of using the in‑built speaker, the supplied headphones, or your favourite headphones.
• GPS Locating & PC Mapping. See your location and log gold finds as you detect. With the built‑in GPS you’llefficiently cover more ground and won’t miss a nugget! Record your favourite‘hot‑spots’ by saving data to XChange 2 with Google Maps.
• Waterproof Coil to 1 m (3 ft). The GPZ14 coil is waterproof and submersible to a depth of 1 m (3 ft). You can easily detect rivers and shorelines with no fuss! The weatherproof design of the GPZ 7000 allows you to go detecting in rainy or wet conditions.
Note: GPZ 7000 detector is weatherproof only. GPZ 14 coil is fully waterproof to 1 m (3 ft). WM 12 is not waterproof or weatherproof
MAXIMUM GOLD RECOVERY– Detector Comparison:
• When compared to the average performance of the GPX 5000 in typical environments. Actual performance depends on prevailing conditions. The information displayed in this graph is an out-of-the-box comparison, is indicative only, and is based on the results of laboratory measurements and field testing undertaken by, and for, Minelab using a GPX 5000 with the 11″ Monoloop coil, an SDC 2300 with attached 8″ Monoloop coil and a GPZ 7000 with the GPZ 14 Super-D coil. The nominal performance for GPX 5000 with the 11″ Monoloop coil is used as the baseline for comparison of the other detectors. The performance of the GPX 5000 on larger nuggets with a larger comparable accessory 15″ x 12″ Monoloop coil is also depicted. Note that a GPZ 7000 with a GPZ 14 coil will also typically further outperform a GPX 5000 with larger accessory coils on small and medium nuggets. Please be aware that the depicted results give a relative and realistic comparison of the three detectors for typical goldfields conditions for detecting the weight ranges of gold shown, but do not represent performance under all conditions, and should not be regarded as conclusive. Minelab does not warrant or represent that the performance levels depicted will actually be achieved, as performance of the three detectors will vary depending upon prevailing conditions. Relevant factors in detector performance include, but are not limited to, detector settings, coil size and configuration, ground type, mineralisation levels and type, electromagnetic interference, gold nugget size, shape and composition, and operator skill level.