• The GEO EXAMINER itself is a portable 9″ touch screen computer. it has no buttons, switches or adjustments, to operate it simply use the stylus pen or your finger tip on the TFT lcd. GEO EXAMINER has 3 integrated systems for the price of one:GEOPHYSICAL: GEOPHYSICAL -for the detection, and graphical separation of metal targets from voids and other geological features. Uses ground transmitting and receiving probes for data collection. The geophysical system is offered either in 4 probe or 22 probe operation.
• The GEO EXAMINER analyses digital the signal from pairs of transmitting and receiving probes continuously. Working with probes is like “X-raying”, the soil between the probes is scanned by the induced signal up to its last centimetre, and all structures laying in it make their presence.
• GEO EXAMINER probe signal is ELECTRICAL and it has a direct connection to the ground through the probes, the ELECTRICAL signal travels through minerals and wet ground without loosing its penetration ability.
• Ground radars and VLF systems use ELECTROMAGNETIC signal, the ELECTROMAGNETIC waves are transmitted aerial towards the ground, minerals and wet ground often absorb them and the depth is reduced significantly.
• The GEO EXAMINER ELECTRICAL signal encounters ground resistance and takes the path of least resistance to travel from transmitters to receivers.
• Precious metals in the ground due to their conductivity create LOW electrical resistance and attract the EXAMINER signal.
• At the opposite voids due to the air trapped inside them create HIGH electrical resistance.
• Therefore voids, caves have a high Soil Data profile while metals indicate low. Conventional instruments on the market use only one transmitter and receiver, but the EXAMINER is a league of its own!
• Its twin transmitter / receiver will push the signal at even greater depths than single ones, will also detect small changes in ground geology, the result is better accuracy, better depth, more resolution from underground.
• The EXAMINER is adjustable to all ground types, cancelling out errors from minerals and wet ground.
• Also the signal has 8 gain levels for selecting the suitable on every area.
22 Probe geophysical: Select “22 Probe” and click on “START X 10”, underground data are automatically collected and viewed, from 2 multi-cable strings of 17 meters and 11 electrodes each. This is a great advantage over conventional geophysical systems on the market that use only 4 electrodes which make the field work time consuming – with poor images. The multi rod data acquisition is found on geophysical locators that retail twice the cost!
• Storing of values, co-ordinate field settings and target imaging are operated by the instrument. The automatic EXAMINER data collection will speed up your field work, but is not only accelerated is also enhanced and provides much detailed pictures! For 22 probe survey the “22 Probe module” is needed, along with the multi cable strings shown above.
4 Probe geophysical:
• A conventional 4 electrode survey using 4 x 10 meter cables, the operator moves manually the transmitting and receiving probe pairs, controlling data storing.
• A useful mode for limited spaces, target pinpointing or where finer surveys are in demand.
Magnetometer survey2: The magnetic components of the soil «iron oxides», have been created at the time when earth was a burning magma, and have been dispersed in the soil at a varying percentage for every area. Human constructions distort the natural soil magnetism by creating stronger or weaker in strength magnetic materials. For example a void in the ground, ferrous metals, stone foundations, walls from ceramic bricks, a ceramic vase, a pit and in general objects or constructions originated by fire or those that have been fired or burned, show a variation from the soil magnetic field.
• Also the ground surface is by nature more magnetic than the subsoil, since it receives for million years rain and heat – both factors that enhance the magnetic components. As a result every human excavation distorts the top soil magnetic components, generating a change on the local magnetic field. The EXAMINER gradiometer antenna consists of dual magnetic field sensors, positioned in line at 80 cm apart for increased sensitivity.
• The survey is been carried out on normal pace with real time data capture and visualization.